Large PT3 English Group with Jarod Yong (11+ Students)
RM49.00 – RM119.00
Are you in Forms 1, 2, or 3? I understand that PT3 has been cancelled this year & many of you will not be returning to school. So, what have you been doing?
Here’s what other kids at your age are doing… Messi joined Barcelona when he was 13 years old. Jet Li won gold medals in wushu at the All China Games at 12. Gregory Smith was enrolled in university at 10 & nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize at 12, 13, AND 14. Oh, and he began his PhD at 14. Ryan Kaji–the highest paid YouTuber in the world–is only 9 years old. How does that make you feel? Not so good, right?
I’m saying this to light a fire under you & in your heart. You don’t have to be like these children, but they really do open up our eyes & our minds to what is possible, do they not? So, I’m wondering… What do YOU want to achieve in your life? When you die, what do you want to be remembered for? When are you going to start working on making your goals happen? Do you think English is important for your greatest dreams to come true?
I am here to build future leaders of Malaysia. Do not depend on my generation to bring the changes you want to see in the world. YOU have to be the change you want to see & you cannot do it without a solid foundation in education. With current & future technological advances, I foresee that you’ll create the job you want & get rich doing what you love. But, you can’t do it without English. Come & join my class so you can open doors to greater & broader possibilities!
What To Expect:
- a teacher who encourages you to be the best version of yourself & wants you to succeed
- lots of grammar exercises
- how to answer the PT3 English papers like an A student
- exposure to spotted / model PT3 questions
- secrets of scoring in PT3
- secrets of successful scholarship or university applications
- improve general knowledge with podcast listening assignments
- detailed & specific written feedback on your writing
You Will Need:
- a computer to make writing & switching between apps or websites easier
- earphones/headphones to avoid those painfully piercing echoes
- to finish your assignments PRIOR to class
- curiosity, creativity & humor, obviously!
Reference Materials Used:
Scanned copies of required materials are provided. However, some students prefer to work on physical copies of books rather than on computers. I’ll leave this choice to you.
- Grammar Practice PT3 – Form 3 by Ilmu Bakti
- Kertas Ramalan PT3 BI by Ilmu Bakti (Make sure you get the >>2020<< edition with ISBN 978-967-493-649-5)
- Hidden Brain podcast by NPR
More about Jarod Yong:
MyTuition Profile & Social Media: https://www.mytuition.live/classes/english-with-jarod-yong/