Learn From Only The Best
Browse for right teacher
Login and pay
Rate and review teacher
Learn from anywhere
Even from the comfort of your home
No more missed class
We record the classes for you to watch later
Save more time
Student spend 4,800 hours a year for traveling to tuition classes
Learn at your convenience.
1. How much do I need to pay for classes?
Any teacher who passes our selection process are free to set their own charges. Typically, prices may range between:
– One-on-one: RM 50 u2013 RM 80 per hour
– Group: RM 20 u2013 RM 30 per month (typically 4 classes)
2. Am I able to re-watch classes if I miss them?
Yes, we record and store the classes for you for 7 days.
3. Are classes one-on-one or in groups?
Both options are available. You may choose the one that you feel suits you most.
4. Who are the teachers?
MyTuition connects the best teachers from anywhere in the country directly to you. They are selected and only allowed to list classes after passing a thorough background check.
5. How do I ask questions during group classes?
Yes, you may. For group classes, we have functions to record the timing of your questions during the lesson and teachers may answer them at a later time.
6. Do I need any special equipment to use MyTuition?
You need only a webcam and speaker for one-on-one lessons, and just a basic PC or laptop for group classes.